Tuesday, December 24, 2013

How to Edit in Photoshop using Angela Monson of Simplicity Photography's style -- stunning and colorful with vibrant color & rich contrast. Before and After from MCP Actions. Step by step instructions.

How to Edit in Photoshop using Angela Monson of Simplicity Photography's style -- stunning and colorful with vibrant color & rich contrast. Before and After from MCP Actions. Step by step instructions.
How to Edit in Photoshop using Angela Monson of Simplicity Photography's style -- stunning and  colorful with vibrant color & rich contrast.  Before and After from MCP Actions.  Step by step instructions.

Download whole gallery
Now THIS is how newborn photography SHOULD look!
Now THIS is how newborn photography SHOULD look!

Download whole gallery
Newborn
Newborn

Download whole gallery
Newborn
Newborn

Download whole gallery
Hahahhaa. This is 100% me when I'm doing candid work. Can't let anyone see me :P
Hahahhaa. This is 100% me when I'm doing candid work. Can't let anyone see me :P

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment