Thursday, December 19, 2013

Kracke Photography image sphere shaped centerpiece of mounded carnations in purple and magenta by Stacy K Floral

Newborn how to
Newborn how to

Download whole gallery
Kracke Photography image sphere shaped centerpiece of mounded carnations in purple and magenta by Stacy K Floral
Kracke Photography image sphere shaped centerpiece of mounded carnations in purple and magenta by Stacy K Floral

Download whole gallery
I call this Hershey Kiss pose.
I call this Hershey Kiss pose.

Download whole gallery
behind the scenes of newborn photography shoot
behind the scenes of newborn photography shoot

Download whole gallery
Candy corn newborn photo- OMG if I can plan for an October baby, I am so doing this!!!
Candy corn newborn photo- OMG if I can plan for an October baby, I am so doing this!!!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment