Monday, December 16, 2013

this is the most beautiful picture i have seen in my life perhaps ever. a father sees his 3-week-old for the first time (and my heart is about to burst). #beautiful #father #daughter #baby

this is the most beautiful picture i have seen in my life perhaps ever. a father sees his 3-week-old for the first time (and my heart is about to burst). #beautiful #father #daughter #baby
this is the most beautiful picture i have seen in my life perhaps ever. a father sees his 3-week-old for the first time (and my heart is about to burst). #beautiful #father #daughter #baby

Download whole gallery
newborn photos
newborn photos

Download whole gallery
really great tips! thank you.
really great tips! thank you.

Download whole gallery
newborn & sibling by ally.netwall
newborn & sibling by ally.netwall

Download whole gallery
newborn
newborn

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment