Monday, December 16, 2013

Vicki @ Pennycress - Setup for Newborn and dad Find out more about posing newborns on my 1 to 1 baby posing and mentoring workshops. See www.pennycresspho... for info. see the resulting image here www.flickr.com/...

One of my fave poses for Newborns.
One of my fave poses for Newborns.

Download whole gallery
newborn
newborn

Download whole gallery
website for newborn photography
website for newborn photography

Download whole gallery
Vicki @ Pennycress - Setup for Newborn and dad Find out more about posing newborns on my 1 to 1 baby posing and mentoring workshops. See www.pennycresspho... for info. see the resulting image here www.flickr.com/...
Vicki @ Pennycress - Setup for Newborn and dad    Find out more about posing newborns on my 1 to 1 baby posing and mentoring workshops. See www.pennycresspho... for info.    see the resulting image here www.flickr.com/...

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment